Lost Lake Goat Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Lake Goat Hunt

Wonder is anyone has done this hunt. Looks to be a good hunt to hike in, only problem with the hunt is that if you take a nannie you can't apply for this hunt again for 5 years. This rule applies to all unit 7 goat hunts.

that rule applies to goat hunts in 7 and 15.

Comment

Originally posted by cariboumaster View Post
      Wonder is anyone has done this hunt. Looks to be a good hunt to hike in, only problem with the hunt is that if you take a nannie you can't apply for this hunt again for 5 years. This rule applies to all unit 7 goat hunts.
      Not sure what exactly the problem is...........the choice is your's to make.

Comment

Originally posted by cariboumaster View Post
        Regardless.....it's not a problem. Kenai goat tags are coveted tags. If you draw one be nothing but thankful...!!!
        Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Beautiful country, very rugged, make sure you can get to the goat before you shoot!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I drew the tag this year and got a nice billy. Good access all around the unit and was able to get mine on a day trip. Awesome tag lots of goats in the area.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X