Mega Moose!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mega Moose!!

An old friend of mine guided a hunter to this monster moose this Sept. while guiding for Shockey. He has very little experience guiding, talk about beginners luck!! Green score was 249 1/8 net! Should put it in the top 15. Click image for larger version

Name:	10623321_995138457169917_6885678072049067946_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.2 KB
ID:	2514044Click image for larger version

Name:	10623321_995138457169917_6885678072049067946_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.2 KB
ID:	2514044

wow tremendous brows.

Comment

Thats a first that I have seen with the two palms on one side, nice rack.

Comment

WOW .Congrats to your friend with beginners luck.

Comment

Believe that old man was about to start getting smaller the next few years.
          Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Comment

That's a Dandy!!
            sigpic

Comment

Are you sure that one was legal to shoot?

Just kidding.
              Wow, ridiculous moose! (in a good way). It almost doesn't look real. It looks like it has more points than my yard has blades of grass. Congrats to your friend and his hunter.

Comment

he has 3 separate sets of browtines on each side. That has to be extremely rare. What a trophy, hope he got to spread those genes.
                "I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"

Comment

Wont know for another month or so but it looks like it might be one of the top three moose ever taken in Canada!

Comment

HUGE!! Someday....in my dreams!

Comment

That is one amazing rack- congrats to your friend!

Comment

Originally posted by stid2677 View Post
                        he has 3 separate sets of browtines on each side. That has to be extremely rare. What a trophy, hope he got to spread those genes.
                        I think he has one set of browtines but two sets of palms........lol.

I have been lucky enough to have seen a couple bulls with double palms....pretty impressive to say the least. But I've always loved non typical racks since I was a kid.....
                        Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4merguide View Post
                          I think he has one set of browtines but two sets of palms........lol.

I have been lucky enough to have seen a couple bulls with double palms....pretty impressive to say the least. But I've always loved non typical racks since I was a kid.....
                          agreed. Different palms but one set of brows. Most unique rack i think i have seen.
                          In 1492 Native Americans discovered Columbus lost at sea

If I come across as an arrogant, know-it-all jerk, it's because I am

Comment

I hear that this moose (with a broken point, roughly an 8" loss) is currently tied with the world record or Canadien record (green of course). I forget which one. Regardless, it's a stud bull for sure...

Comment

Unreal, what a trophy!
                              When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X