No announcement yet.

348 Winchester Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought 400 rounds of Hornady slugs years ago when a local store closed their doors. I have enough to keep my old gun going a while. Bought the gun from Dr. Gaede's estate. He hauled it all ove the state in his airplane. I shot a 9.5 Brownie with it that had a skull measurement of 27 11/16th. Took that rifle out that fall and shot a forked horn moos with it.
    Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Comment

For the last year I have received emails from some Alaskans replying to our ads asking me to sell them our ammo. The sad part of it is I have to turn them down due to the shipping (Seattle-Anchorage) and hazmat. So I decided to try and fill the ammo gap ignored by the large ammo companies: 10mm, 458 Socom, 348 Win. ext..
      So I contacted a forum sponsor from this website and asked some questions concerning ammo availability and we worked a deal out for me to ship pallets of certain ammo. I ask query on here not to pimp my company but to try and find what needs you have that I might help out with. I also cleared my intentions with the site owners at the time I joined. Nobody wants a "Safe Queen" just cause you can't find ammo. I hope this clears things up.

Comment

Personally, I'm always happy to see additional options in the ammo market. Even if I don't ever buy from them (and I handload, so I probably won't), I like the added competition. If you're providing a quality product at a reasonable price, I'm sure you'll do well here and I wish you the best. We're used to people from the Lower 48 attempting to screw Alaska over and make a buck off of us. Keep that in mind when someone on this site questions your intentions. Lots of other people before you have made it necessary for you to prove yourself as an honest businessman.
        We are right to take alarm at the first experiment upon our liberties.
        James Madison

Comment

Originally posted by Kruger View Post
          For the last year I have received emails from some Alaskans replying to our ads asking me to sell them our ammo. The sad part of it is I have to turn them down due to the shipping (Seattle-Anchorage) and hazmat. So I decided to try and fill the ammo gap ignored by the large ammo companies: 10mm, 458 Socom, 348 Win. ext..
          So I contacted a forum sponsor from this website and asked some questions concerning ammo availability and we worked a deal out for me to ship pallets of certain ammo. I ask query on here not to pimp my company but to try and find what needs you have that I might help out with. I also cleared my intentions with the site owners at the time I joined. Nobody wants a "Safe Queen" just cause you can't find ammo. I hope this clears things up.
          Sounds like you took all the right steps. I would be interested in some .348, do you have an idea of when it would be available for purchase in Anchorage?

Comment

Originally posted by Steven_JR View Post
            Sounds like you took all the right steps. I would be interested in some .348, do you have an idea of when it would be available for purchase in Anchorage?
            Thank you. I plan on shipping 348s with my second shipment in late November. My first one ships Monday. I want to see how smooth this first run goes. Unlike most commercial deals this is more of a consignment deal I have with the gun shop. I we decided to do it this way to protect both business since we are new to each other. So for those who think I might be out to take advantage of Alaskans I am taking full risk to get into your market. Our first shipment is 10,000rds of 10mm 180 FMJ and 220 WFN HC. Our second should be 10mm, 348Win (2,000rds), and 458 Socom. I am looking for another gun shop to deal with in Kodiak and possibly Juneau.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X