348 Winchester Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 348 Winchester Owners

I own Kruger Ammunition in Indiana. We are shipping a pallet of ammo to Anchorage next week and we want to ship 348 Winchester 200gr FTX ammo along with it but we need to know if there is a demand first. Our partner in Anchorage is Alaskan Custom Firarms. We are considering shipping directly to an additional location in Kodiak.

How about some .358? Now that I could sure sink my teeth into!

Comment

Do you have a load other than the FTX? I would think that something using a 220 or 250 might help you attract business by offering something most don't. The only load for the 348 I usually see up here is the 200 silvertip, just thinking a heavy bullet load might be a good selling point.

Comment

Originally posted by Kruger View Post
        I own Kruger Ammunition in Indiana.
        Noooooow we understand what was going on in this thread.

Welcome aboard Dealer. Why not identify yourself as such before pimping like that? Are you buying ads here on the site yet?

As for your question, who knows. Us 348 shooters have been starving for so long, virtually all of us have long since gotten into reloading and supplied ourselves thoroughly with components. Offer your ammo at low, low, low prices and I might pick up a box or two. I have absolutely no reason at all to buy a single box of factory ammo at factory prices.
        "Lay in the weeds and wait, and when you get your chance to say something, say something good."
        Merle Haggard

Comment

I would love ship some 220-250gr rounds up their but Barnes is not producing their bullets at the moment. When they do I will ship those rounds at that time. As for the other options North Fork and Woodleigh I think price wise might end up being more than the consumer would really want to pay.
          As for price I am sure you will get a good price from the dealer in Anchorage.
          358 Win. well Winchester is producing very little components at this time and the 358 is not one of those. Sorry about that.

Comment

I recently (as in this morning) discovered a .348 Win in the family heirlooms. I would possibly interested in a box or two, depending on when it would arrive.

I have not done any searching in the Anchorage area yet, but does anyone have leads on where some might be located currently? A quick look online shows that most places are sold out.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven_JR View Post
              I recently (as in this morning) discovered a .348 Win in the family heirlooms. I would possibly interested in a box or two, depending on when it would arrive.
              Sounds like a real good morning!

Comment

maybe send a couple pallets of 22lr

Comment

Originally posted by Daveintheburbs View Post
                  Sounds like a real good morning!
                  Yes! Although it's technically my in-laws and they've always known about it, I just didn't realize it was there. But, I'm welcome to shoot it, so that's the cool part.

Comment

Been thinking about a 348 for sometime now, a guide I used to work for had one punched out to a 450 and I always liked it mainly because it was an old school lever and I would just like it for a saddle gun.
                    What are some of your experiences and likes and dislikes about the gun and would $900.00 be a fair price for a shooter?I think I found one, thanks, Ron.

Comment

Originally posted by kodiak kid View Post
                      maybe send a couple pallets of 22lr
                      Amen to that! I bet we could pull a group of guys together and split a pallet!

Comment

Originally posted by BrownBear View Post
                        Noooooow we understand what was going on in this thread.

Welcome aboard Dealer. Why not identify yourself as such before pimping like that?
                        BrownBear, I am missing how the B&M thread is pimping his company. The ammo dealer B&M pushes seems to be a different company in a different state than Kruger ammo, & in this thread his first sentence identifies him as a manafacture supplying an Anchorage business. No attempt to hide it.
                        Am i missing something?
                        Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
                        "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

Comment

Originally posted by Vance in AK View Post
                          BrownBear, I am missing how the B&M thread is pimping his company.
                          Wanna take bets on whether he's soon to announce that he's a supplier of loaded ammo and probably formed cases?
                          "Lay in the weeds and wait, and when you get your chance to say something, say something good."
                          Merle Haggard

Comment

Wanna take bets on whether he's soon to announce that he's a supplier of loaded ammo and probably formed cases?
                            I have nothing to do with B&M. I like thier rifes. So what. Do you have problems with companies from the lower 48 trying to help Alaskans out with hard to get ammo? I don't understand you attacking my posts. If you have a problem with my post report it. Its that easy. You don't need to troll my posts.

Comment

No desire to take bets, but I guess I've always been a sucker for giving folks the benefit of the doubt & taking them at face value until they give me a reason not to. It's cost me a little over the years, but not much
                              Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
                              "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X