Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drawing Kodiak

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Drawing Kodiak

    Just curious how many guys out there put in for Kodiak each and every season for browns and how long have you put in for without drawing? I have a strong suspicion that I am going to draw it this year(ha ha). The odds are pretty bad though!

  • #2
    This bear was taken on a first time entry for a drawing permit. Some people just get lucky. 19 year old sow. 9'10"


    Comment


    • #3
      Last spring was the first time I applied for Kodiak and I drew a permit. I used that permit this spring to kill a nice Kodiak brownie.

      Comment


      • #4
        Applied once
        Drawn once
        Killed Brown Bear
        "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
        ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

        Comment


        • #5
          Kodiak

          I've been applying for about 10 years and have drawn two spring permits: Frazer Lake and Deadman Bay.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Put in once and got drawn but could not go.Trying again this year!!

            Comment


            • #7
              No luck so far

              I've put in last 3 years with no luck, lets see what this year brings
              Frank
              Alaska Wildrose Charters and Cabins
              www.wildroselodge.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Kodiak

                I put in for Afognak and drew my first time for this past spring but could not go.

                Comment

                Footer Adsense

                Collapse
                Working...
                X