Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gate at the end of Willow Fishhook into Hatcher open?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gate at the end of Willow Fishhook into Hatcher open?

Does anyone know if the gate at the end of Willow Fishhook into Hatcher Pass(willow side) is open?
    "When the time comes for a man to look his Maker in the eye, where better could the meeting be held than in the wilderness?"

Bump to the top.
    "When the time comes for a man to look his Maker in the eye, where better could the meeting be held than in the wilderness?"

Comment

Originally posted by tailwind View Post
      Does anyone know if the gate at the end of Willow Fishhook into Hatcher Pass(willow side) is open?
      http://dnr.alaska.gov/parks/asp/open.htm
      sigpic

Release Lake Trout

Comment

I know the east gate on the Palmer side closes on the 1st(7th this year) but can't find any solid info on the Willow gate. Seems like I've seen it open past the 1st.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tailwind View Post
          I know the east gate on the Palmer side closes on the 1st(7th this year) but can't find any solid info on the Willow gate. Seems like I've seen it open past the 1st.

the web link should tell you
          sigpic

Release Lake Trout

Comment

Gate at the end of Willow Fishhook into Hatcher open?

Could you post a link - all info I've found is for the east side, no mention of the Willow access gate.

Here's the link I'm seeing, I've already emailed Teri with no reply.
            http://dnr.alaska.gov/parks/asp/curevnts.htm

Comment

The link you posted shows the pass closed. I would sure think that means a gate on each side.
              Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.

Comment

I was there on Saturday and it was open, however; half of it was closed. So it's probably closing soon. Palmer side is closed.
                Grab a friend, a rifle and go hunt.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X