No announcement yet.

Two nice bulls, one with 13 brow tines!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two nice bulls, one with 13 brow tines!

I just got my video finished up from my hunt this fall. I took my father out to western Alaska to see if we could get him his first moose at 72. He has received the conservationist award on the last few hunts but was saving karma points for this beauty! Unfortunately I only took my gopro in an attempt to go light and will never not bring the DSLR again. My buddy Owen and his father also joined us and Owen took his largest moose to date.

Enjoy!

-JR

Last edited by Brian M; 10-08-2014, 20:52.

beautiful!

Comment

Enjoyed the video and what an awesome and unique moose! Good job to the hunting crew!

Comment

THAT was awesome! Congrats on a successful trip pulling out 2 beautiful bulls.
        The Second Amendment.......Know it, love it, support it.

Comment

Outstanding! Thanks for sharing an congrats to all! Well done.

Comment

Wow- impressive!

Comment

Man I miss the woods.....
              Www.blackriverhunting.com
              Master guide 212

Comment

Nice Tag River bulls! The bridge in Selawik and the Ravn Navajo gave it away.
                You got all you guys and your stuff in and out of the Vill in a J-3?
                I can't help being a lazy, dumb, weekend warrior.......I have a JOB!
                I have less friends now!!

Comment

Thats a really nice rack. Very unique and one I'm sure you'll have some great memories associated with.
                  Fighting gravity is never cheap.

Comment

Awesome video and congrats on the nice bulls! Thanks for sharing, looks like the trip of a lifetime.

Comment

Very, very, very Good!:topjob:
                      If you can't Kill it with a 30-06, you should Hide.:topjob:

"Dam it all", The Beaver told me.....

Comment

Dad and son what could be better.
                        Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Comment

So this is awesome. Great job putting your dad on such a bull. Well done...
                          Tony

Comment

Awesome job on making an incredible video!!!!

Comment

WOW......It never ceases to amaze me the seemingly never ending antler configurations you see on moose. You'll see one and say to yourself.....now I've seen somethin', then a few days later you see another one that blows you away just as well.

I'll say it again....there's NOTHIN' like a big bull moose comin' in to the call.

Congrats, and here's to Alaska and big bull moose...!!! They really are somthin' special...!!! :topjob::topjob::topjob:
                              Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X