Name:	bullwinkle.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	2513996

Wow!!! Congrats. Nice bull.

Comment

Wow - nice bull!

Comment

OH MY LORD!!!!!!! That is impressive and I would be willing to bet, a lot of work!!!
        Congrats!

Comment

I should of stopped by and said hi. Drove by you on the way out of P-Ville nice bull. Seen a bunch on good bulls come out P-Ville this season. How wide was he ?
          PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

Comment

Thanks everyone I'm very pleased, a lot of work. He was 8'6" nose to tail didn't get the paw to paw. No he was 63" wide.This pic is a bit more realistic.Click image for larger version

Name:	bull.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	129.3 KB
ID:	2492863 a lot of people up p'ville but I only go where 4 wheelers can't and humans don't want to

Comment

Beautiful bull - congratulations and well done!

Comment

Only 63" is only a dream to most. Congrats.
                Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Comment

Originally posted by Amigo Will View Post
                  Agreed. And the really-long points IMO add to the exceptional look of the antlers. It will make a great mount. Congratulations. And I love the idea of going further than most to get something better.

Comment

Wow nice bull.

Comment

Originally posted by Amigo Will View Post
                      A dream for me as well. My first big bull

Comment

Originally posted by Happily View Post
                        Thanks everyone I'm very pleased, a lot of work. He was 8'6" nose to tail didn't get the paw to paw. No he was 63" wide.This pic is a bit more realistic.[ATTACH=CONFIG]81062[/ATTACH] a lot of people up p'ville but I only go where 4 wheelers can't and humans don't want to
                        excellent moose, and thanks for posting pics.
                        does that mean you are walking in somewhere that people won't go to, or you are using some sort of tracked rig where wheelers can't follow you.

Comment

Nice bull!

Comment

Nice monster. Interesting that it appears to have two brow tines on one side and three on the other, genetics. Something like this is obvious 50 plus, so it is a great learning experience for those with minimal experience. Congratulations!
                            "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather

Comment

I did see some tracked vehicles in one of my favorite spots but sadly I don't own one. Maybe next decade. Just hiking. The moose had 2 obvious tines on one side with a small abnormal 3rd and 3 obvious large ones the other.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X