Hunt Reporting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunt Reporting

While filing my hunt reports online this year ADFG does not list my Brown Bear tag. Normally would take hide and skull in to be sealed but this year was unsuccessful. What is protocol for reporting an unsuccessful Brown Bear hunt if there is any? I have a resident license and want to make sure all reports are complete. Thanks for any info you may have. CN

Fill out the paper report card that came with your harvest ticket with a pen and mail it in using a stamp instead of a computer? Unless you hunted unit 13 which does t require a harvest ticket. Or a report if unsuccessful.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptNemo View Post
      While filing my hunt reports online this year ADFG does not list my Brown Bear tag. Normally would take hide and skull in to be sealed but this year was unsuccessful. What is protocol for reporting an unsuccessful Brown Bear hunt if there is any? I have a resident license and want to make sure all reports are complete. Thanks for any info you may have. CN
      No need to report on a brown bear tag. The first year I got one I thought I had to report and called F&G. They only count a kill if sealed. If you don't take a bear nothing to report since they assume no kill.

Comment

Originally posted by dvarmit View Post
        No need to report on a brown bear tag. The first year I got one I thought I had to report and called F&G. They only count a kill if sealed. If you don't take a bear nothing to report since they assume no kill.
        The exception to that is registration hunts like the Kenai brown bear hunt or any other drawing hunt. If you just have a locking tag and no paper permit, though, no report is necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian M View Post
          The exception to that is registration hunts like the Kenai brown bear hunt or any other drawing hunt. If you just have a locking tag and no paper permit, though, no report is necessary.
          You are correct, wasn't even thinking of those hunts! thanks Brian.

Comment

When do HT Moose tags have to be reported? June 30?

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X