Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Chance Of F&G Opening Up More Of Eagle River to Taking Black Bear With A Bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Chance Of F&G Opening Up More Of Eagle River to Taking Black Bear With A Bow

See attached photo for why I'm asking. This was my back yard Saturday.
    Attached Files

That's an incredible sight! I'm not much of a bear judger, but the one in the lower left looks like a piggy.

Comment

Well it depends... is there a garbage pile or food scraps just off camera? Ha ha ha ha.

Pretty awesome photo.

Sobie2

Comment

That's awesome!!!!

Comment

Man, what are you feeding them? I'd assume a neighbor must be unintentionally baiting them in...or maybe there is a carcass nearby? That is crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian M View Post
            Man, what are you feeding them? I'd assume a neighbor must be unintentionally baiting them in...or maybe there is a carcass nearby? That is crazy!
            Not sure what the deal is, but we've had LOTS of bears this year. Five at a time is a little ridiculous though. I did wash off a tarp with some moose blood on it back there, but that was a week+ earlier, not that much blood, and it dumped rain all week so I don't think that attracted them.

They were pretty cool to watch until one of them started chewing on the vent for the drain field and I had to go chase them off.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X