• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If she owns her own chainsaw she could be the perfect wife

http://www.adn.com/article/20140920/...ant-bags-moose

She's my kind of woman!
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,
    Teach a man to fish and he'll also learn to drink, lie, and avoid the honey do list.

Comment

Now THAT'S takin' the bull by the horns....... literally !!!

Hope that boy knows how lucky he is......
      Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

So there are some good women left on the peninsula! Lucky man.

Comment

Growing up, my Father always told me that "You know when you've found the right woman when you find bread dough on the axe handle!" Gotta love those Alaskan women!

Comment

Gotta love that!

Comment

Great story. There are a bunch of clueless people leaving comments though. Gotta love the opinion section...
              AKmud
              sigpic

The porcupine is a peaceful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Comment

And most of the clueless people leaving the comments have no idea how dumb they really are.

Comment

Chain saw or not, this gal is still good to go! She is a keeper!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dallas View Post
                    If she owns her own chainsaw she could be the perfect wife
                    If she owned her own chainsaw she might not have any need to get married.
                    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
                    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
                    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It

Comment

Make sure not to offend the thin skinned adn editors with comments that make sense

Comment

Originally posted by iofthetaiga View Post
                        If she owned her own chainsaw she might not have any need to get married.
                        Who is to say she doesn't already have a chain saw! My bet is a Stihl MS290 Farm Boss.

Sobie2

Comment

That's what I own! just sayin', if someone ask me out on a date, claims they love hunting, fishing, I ask for a pictures. But if I hear one more guy telling me I'm not strong enough to pull the chain......! There might be blood!

Comment

Originally posted by Akfuntimegirl View Post
                            That's what I own! just sayin', if someone ask me out on a date, claims they love hunting, fishing, I ask for a pictures. But if I hear one more guy telling me I'm not strong enough to pull the chain......! There might be blood!
                            You go girl...!!!
                            Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Looks like someone else's noticed she was a good woman already and laid claim to her....that's an awesome story. Wonder how many other woman do stuff like that and no one ever knows.
                              Www.blackriverhunting.com
                              Master guide 212

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X