Big lake cow for my boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big lake cow for my boy

Well, we drove almost 200 miles around big lake area and finally found a cow that wasn't standing by a big green no hunting sign! My 10 year old was able to drop her with his .243 with a couple of really excited shots!! 400 lbs of meat with the bones in. Gonna try to attach a pic from my iPhone here if I can figure it out.
    Attached Files
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Congratulations to the Young Hunter.
    "Essential......to Prepping for Survival, is to be able to segregate, what you think will happen, from what you hope will happen, from what you fear will happen, from what is happening".

Comment

Pretty cool! Congrats

Comment

Excellent!! Yeah, it can be tough to find a cow having to navigate all the private property. My gf killed her first animal ever with the same cow tag. Nice work.
        Tim

Comment

Fantastic! Way to make it happen for your son, Jake. Tell the young hunter congratulations!

Comment

Great job and photo, I'm sure that young man's chest was swollen with pride and I bet he smiles at every meal that moose provides.

AWESOME!!!

Steve
            "I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"

Comment

Way to go, Dad!

Congrats to your son.
              If cave men had been trophy hunters the Wooly Mammoth would be alive today

Comment

Way to go Jake.....bet your son's pretty stoked he's helping put some meat in the freezer.
                Appreciate you sharing the pic.
                BK
                BK Marine Services 232-6399
                Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
                Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
                Www.bkmarineservices.com

Comment

Congratgulations to the Hunter. That Grin on his face says it all doesn't it...!

Comment

Congrats! That has to be an amazing moment.

I definitely I took my cow tag for granted. Been hunting hard and still looking.

Comment

Congrats to you and your son! I love the family photo!

Comment

Congrats on the adventure.
                        Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Comment

Congrats and thanks and thanks for sharing.

Comment

Wonderful! Love the photo of all your kiddos out getting out there with you Jake. Congrats to you and your oldest on a job well done!

Comment

Here I thought you were going to say he shot it over in Loon Cove. LOL. Congrat to the future master guide.roud:
                              Vegetables arenít food, vegetables are what food eats.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X