Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cell phone service in upper Friday Creek?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cell phone service in upper Friday Creek?

Can anyone tell me if there is cell phone service at the Friday Creek airstrips?

I only had 1 bar with AT&T at the landing strip on the right fork but it still wasn't enough for a phone call. We ran into some other hunters that had sprint and they had service.

Comment

What is a CELL PHONE........is that like a TV'thingie.
      "Essential......to Prepping for Survival, is to be able to segregate, what you think will happen, from what you hope will happen, from what you fear will happen, from what is happening".

Comment

I specifically look for areas WITHOUT coverage. Two words I love to see: "no service"!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Romcho View Post
          Can anyone tell me if there is cell phone service at the Friday Creek airstrips?
          aside from the jokes... I do not have service at Friday creek. I have Verizon which uses gci.

Comment

Thanks guys! Have a sheep tag (first tag I've drawn since 1996), and trying to make it happen. Time is ticking...
            The jokes remind me of that truck commercial were the guys drive until they have no service. Luckily in Alaska, we don't have to go that far to lose service. Anyway, thanks for the responses, and have a great hunting season!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X