Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A bit of a suprise this morning, ( snow on the Granites)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve_O
    replied
    20D is always crowded. Are you looking for sheep or moose? Moose hunting around Delta is borderline crazy. People come in from all around. I was thinking about heading towards Anchorage.

Leave a comment:

• Fin Chaser
    replied
    32 and frost on the lawn this morning in Wasilla.

Leave a comment:

• mattm
    replied
    Kinda curious, I was thinking of heading up that way in about a week. How crowded is 20D usually, given the weather and all....

Leave a comment:

• danmiotke
    replied
    Delta sheep on Friday morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Brian M
    replied
    Got turned around by an unforeseen obstacle on my way into the Delta CUA yesterday, so am just about to leave my truck for attempt #2. Looks like I'm going to be hunting white critters up in the snow unless things warm considerably.

Leave a comment:

• Vance in AK
    replied
    Originally posted by Amigo Will View Post
    Our fireweed up high never realy got a start either.I'm thinking cold snowy long winter.The sign are right plus the white man already cut much wood
    This white man still has about 2 cords to go
    A balmy 29 at my place near the Kenai River this morning.

Leave a comment:

• Amigo Will
    replied
    Our fireweed up high never realy got a start either.I'm thinking cold snowy long winter.The sign are right plus the white man already cut much wood

Leave a comment:

• iofthetaiga
    replied
    Originally posted by Amigo Will View Post
    Yep and then a 5.3. Our fire weed cottoned out a month early so should have dusting early september
    Hey Will, is has been so wet here this summer that the fireweed never even bloomed. What do you figure that means? We had frost last night, and will again tonight too...

Leave a comment:

• Amigo Will
    replied
    Yep and then a 5.3. Our fire weed cottoned out a month early so should have dusting early september

Leave a comment:

• Mkay
    replied
    Maybe it will drive the moose to my area?

Leave a comment:

• A bit of a suprise this morning, ( snow on the Granites)

I don't usally pay to much attention to the weather forcasts, but going into town this morning there was a rude awaking, snow was almost a third of the way down the granites, and that good people is a really bad sign this early in the season.

Pack your longhandles and some good gloves to take care of your meat.

Good hunting all.

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X