Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A bit of a suprise this morning, ( snow on the Granites)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bit of a suprise this morning, ( snow on the Granites)

I don't usally pay to much attention to the weather forcasts, but going into town this morning there was a rude awaking, snow was almost a third of the way down the granites, and that good people is a really bad sign this early in the season.

Pack your longhandles and some good gloves to take care of your meat.

Good hunting all.

Maybe it will drive the moose to my area?
    My child was inmate of the month at Mat-Su pre-trial Correctional facility.

Comment

Yep and then a 5.3. Our fire weed cottoned out a month early so should have dusting early september
      Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Comment

Originally posted by Amigo Will View Post
        Yep and then a 5.3. Our fire weed cottoned out a month early so should have dusting early september
        Hey Will, is has been so wet here this summer that the fireweed never even bloomed. What do you figure that means? We had frost last night, and will again tonight too...
        ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
        I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
        The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It

Comment

Our fireweed up high never realy got a start either.I'm thinking cold snowy long winter.The sign are right plus the white man already cut much wood
          Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Comment

Originally posted by Amigo Will View Post
            Our fireweed up high never realy got a start either.I'm thinking cold snowy long winter.The sign are right plus the white man already cut much wood
            This white man still has about 2 cords to go
            A balmy 29 at my place near the Kenai River this morning.
            Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
            "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

Comment

Got turned around by an unforeseen obstacle on my way into the Delta CUA yesterday, so am just about to leave my truck for attempt #2. Looks like I'm going to be hunting white critters up in the snow unless things warm considerably.

Comment

Delta sheep on Friday morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kinda curious, I was thinking of heading up that way in about a week. How crowded is 20D usually, given the weather and all....

Comment

32 and frost on the lawn this morning in Wasilla.

Comment

20D is always crowded. Are you looking for sheep or moose? Moose hunting around Delta is borderline crazy. People come in from all around. I was thinking about heading towards Anchorage.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X