X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wet eNuf
    replied
    Originally posted by AK Bearcat View Post
    This one is very disappointing! There have been other guides that got nailed and paid dearly for it. I wonder who MR. west paid off to get such a light sentence? This is just another example of having enough money to 'buy' ones way out of a jam. Add me to the list that will 'never' set foot in his gun store, nor will I be watching his show any more. Not that I seen it lately.
    I'm not a fan of his gun store or show either.

Seriously, if you have proof .. post it up. IMO, those taking the money are worse than those paying it, and need to be removed from their position(s)/office(s). And those spouting such slanderous speech need to find new material.

Leave a comment:

• Amigo Will
    replied
    At least Jim is not as bad as the sons of the gun guy. Why has every gun program had law problems,sure don't help promote gun ownership.

Leave a comment:

• .338 mag.
    replied
    Years ago I did business with them, many years ago. If only Jeff Cooper had not did a big write up on a old idea of a take down lever action rifle. I liked most of Cooper's writings too. For almost 50 years I have watched the DA's and judges of this state hand out light sentences to rich lying crooks who stole from the people of Alaska and criminally exploited our resources. I don't think it will ever end.

Leave a comment:

• AK Bearcat
    replied
    This one is very disappointing! There have been other guides that got nailed and paid dearly for it. I wonder who MR. west paid off to get such a light sentence? This is just another example of having enough money to 'buy' ones way out of a jam. Add me to the list that will 'never' set foot in his gun store, nor will I be watching his show any more. Not that I seen it lately.

Leave a comment:

• AK Ray
    replied
    Originally posted by PRDATR View Post
    What was he charged with?
    Seventeen violations of various kinds, but pled to just 4 as the trial was starting and that was good enough.

http://www.adn.com/article/20140821/...ing-violations

Leave a comment:

• PRDATR
    replied
    What was he charged with?

Leave a comment:

• Mzzldr
    replied
    Celebrity status - AARRRRRGH!

Just stopped watching 'Wild West Alaska'. Because of the high prices, I have never made a purchase at Wild West Guns; now, I won't even return to the store...

Leave a comment:

• akmike84
    replied
    Another slap on the hand, good thing troopers spent so much time and $$ building the case. Heck what difference does it make what the sentence is if its almost all "suspended".

Leave a comment:

• Big Bend
    started a topic Jim West Sentencing

Jim West Sentencing

Interesting read in the trooper report on 8-21-14 on the sentence that Jim West recived from his deal with the Big Boys

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X