Where to park a truck at Circle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to park a truck at Circle?

Considering a river hunt out of Circle for moose. Is there a good launch and parking area or a lodge and/or business that will let you park for 7-8 days? Thanks in advance.

Mart

Originally posted by mart View Post
    Considering a river hunt out of Circle for moose. Is there a good launch and parking area or a lodge and/or business that will let you park for 7-8 days? Thanks in advance.

Mart
    I floated out and was picked up there this summer, was told by the long time resident of the Yukon I was with that he would not park there. That said I would speak with the Gent that runs the store, he has a plane and some parking near the store and gas station. He may let you park there for a fee.

Steve
    "I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"

Comment

park between the store and fire dept. DO NOT park at the boat launch.

Comment

Originally posted by nooksack View Post
        park between the store and fire dept. DO NOT park at the boat launch.

What he said.

Comment

Thanks guys. Hunt may be off the table. My partner is facing unexpected back surgery.

Comment

Ditto what Nooksack said, even I park between the firehouse and the store and I live here lol that being said I've never heard of anything being bothered at the boat ramp because sometimes there is no other place to park but it is a common place for folks to drink and can get rowdy at times.
            I once held the yardstick of anothers perfection, I threw it down and carved my own................

Comment

I've parked my truck near the store as mentioned above numerous times for up to a week. Never had a problem. If there are any locals around, they are usually pretty good to talk to about river conditions, caribou locations, etc.

Good Luck.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X