Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoyt-Hunter
    replied
    Get one that does the basic functions and nothing more. If you get gps/ compass models, they eat battery life and are not that accurate. Other than that, pick one that is in your budget and aesthetically appealing to you. They are all very durable and water proof. I have owned 5 over a 30 year period, and everyone of them have had the crap beat out them and they continue to function.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• tboehm
    replied
    I have look at some of those G-Shocks. But if you are going to recommend one, Like you said they have like 200 models. Please tell me what one you choose and why. That would be a great help.

One of the other things is that I'm finding that it's only rated for 14 degrees F

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• kenaiphisher
    replied
    I'm a huge Casio G-Shock fan. That's all I've worn for the last 20 years. They are super tough, accurate and they won't break the bank. There are around 200 different variations of the G-Shock so you can find something that meets your needs and style. They even have camo now! My latest that I bought a few years back only set me back around a hundred bucks. You can't go wrong with it.

Leave a comment:

• TexasBoy
    replied
    I wear a Casio G-shock model: 3230 as my daily watch as well as my hunting/fishing watch. Costs about $100. Does everything I need (has light), and I like the look of all black/dark greys.

Leave a comment:

• tboehm
    started a topic Looking for new watch ideas.

Looking for new watch ideas.

Well my old outdoors watch has died and looking for a new one and interested in some suggestions. With the hundreds out there I want to hear from the members about what they have found and tested. Not looking to spend 700 on something and at the same time not looking for a $40.00 special. I'm wanting something tough, reliable, water proof, easy to read and has a light.

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X