Advice on ice cream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on ice cream

I'm thinking about switching/upgrading flavors.
    I've been a plain chocolate fan pretty much my whole life, although I do like a swirl cone in soft serve.

Nothing too complicated and nothing with marshmallow or peanut butter (not a rocky road fan).

Thoughts?
    If cave men had been trophy hunters the Wooly Mammoth would be alive today

Originally posted by Erik in AK View Post
    I've been a plain chocolate fan pretty much my whole life, although I do like a swirl cone in soft serve.

Nothing too complicated and nothing with marshmallow or peanut butter (not a rocky road fan).

Thoughts?
    whats does this have to do with Alaska Hunting?

Comment

Try some Smucker's "Magic Shell" on your dish of chocolate. Double choco......mmmmmmmmm.
      It comes in various flavors, if you're feeling adventurous.

Comment

Too funny....anything but Strawberry !!......chocolate chip all the way.....the more $'s you spend the smoother & better it is supposed to be....but I digress....you all are supposed to be the experts on this up there aren't ya ?.....lol.....

Comment

Only advice I can give is to eat more of what you like.
          Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. Albert Einstein

Better living through chemistry (I'm a chemist)

You can piddle with the puppies, or run with the wolves...

Comment

dipped cone all the way. I agree, if you dont spend at least $250 you will probable die.

Comment

What a crock of SHI?????

Originally posted by alaskabarbwire View Post
              dipped cone all the way. I agree, if you dont spend at least $250 you will probable die.
              I have two legitimate requests for information with no responses and people actually waste their time on this trash????? Who is actually monitoring this site?????

Comment

Originally posted by alottabs View Post
                I have two legitimate requests for information with no responses and people actually waste their time on this trash????? Who is actually monitoring this site?????
                He was being facetious....... take a pill already....
                Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Erik in AK View Post

Thoughts?
                  C'mon man. How can you turn away from plain chocolate? Maybe you just need to drink some chocolate milk with it....

Comment

Tillamook Marionberry Pie. If you would have that flown out to me on the Ivishak I'd appreciate it. Let's shoot for Sept 5th...midway sort of treat...

Juli
                    Taxidermy IS art!
                    www.alaskawildliferugs.com
                    Your mount is more than a trophy, it's a memory. Relive The Memory!

Comment

Erik, your getting summer fever!! We need snow soon! And just add Bailey's to your vanilla!
                      Experience Real Alaska! www.alpinecreeklodge.com

Comment

every Alaskan knows that plain chocolate is not enough ice cream to do the job. You need super creamy, extra chunky chocolate ice cream to really do the job. Its better if it comes in a stainless/composite container as well.
                        In 1492 Native Americans discovered Columbus lost at sea

If I come across as an arrogant, know-it-all jerk, it's because I am

Comment

Moose Tracks all the way. for variety throw a little Rese's hardshell peanut butter/choc syrup on.
                          Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
                          "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

Comment

Originally posted by alottabs View Post
                            Who is actually monitoring this site?????
                            We are & we are keeping an eye on you... :nyanya:
                            Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
                            "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

Comment

Tillamook Brown Cow; we took a tour of the cheese plant and they gave us a free sample of Brown Cow...just like the drug dealers, I've been hooked ever since. Tillamook Mountain Huckleberry is a close second.

For pure enjoyment, I love stopping by Miller's in Houston to get a soft serve cone after spending the day on the Nancy Lakes Canoe Trail. Tired, sore, & hungry. Those cones are great!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X