X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alottabs
    replied
    Kuiu Yukon pants

Received the pants today after only 3 days. They look great but I wish they came in shorter lengths. Still happy with them.

Leave a comment:

• alottabs
    replied
    Originally posted by xcrnr View Post
    KUIU is pretty fast on shipping. I would bet you se your pants in about 5 days.
    They sent me an email and said the pants have been shipped. Very prompt service!

Leave a comment:

• xcrnr
    replied
    KUIU is pretty fast on shipping. I would bet you se your pants in about 5 days.

Leave a comment:

• alottabs
    replied
    Originally posted by xcrnr View Post
    I have the Yukon pants and have sat in pouring rain on my knees and rear without ever getting wet. They're tough, waterproof, and fairly comfy. They're not the best for hiking long distances, but amazing in Kodiak weather. I'll be taking mine to Kodiak in November for a goat / deer hunt.
    Just ordered a pair of Kuiu Yukon pants. Had a hard time parting with 310.00 but I did it. Hope they get to me in 3 weeks!!!! Thanks to everyone for the help.

Leave a comment:

• xcrnr
    replied
    I have the Yukon pants and have sat in pouring rain on my knees and rear without ever getting wet. They're tough, waterproof, and fairly comfy. They're not the best for hiking long distances, but amazing in Kodiak weather. I'll be taking mine to Kodiak in November for a goat / deer hunt.

Leave a comment:

• Dexter Grayson
    replied
    I have the timberlines and love them, super comfortable. Only thing I dislike about them is the front pockets, they are not easy to stick a big hand into. I have no experience with kuiu, but I hear it's legit. I don't think you'll go wrong either way.

Leave a comment:

• AKmyles
    replied
    I have quite a bit of Kuiu gear, and I having nothing but good things to say about it. Only negative is that alot of things are often backordered on their site.

Leave a comment:

• Duckhunter01
    replied
    Just buy KUIU. You'll never look back

Leave a comment:

• 'Ike'
    replied
    I used my TimberLine's everyday last year on POW and will do so again this year...Knees and butt are waterproof and fit is excellent...I'm 6'1 and wear the tall which s perfect, plus...

Leave a comment:

• MBURNS2244
    replied
    If you plan to order you should do so quickly. KUIU stuff is often backordered.

Leave a comment:

• 907backcountry
    replied
    I used the Timberlines sheep hunting last year. They are a very comfortable pant with a tighter athletic fit but are a little short lengthwise for someone over 6'. I used them with the Sitka gaiters and had no complaints at all but I agree the Yukons would be a little better in the waterproof department.

Leave a comment:

• Ak-pilot
    replied
    I sold my sitka gear for a set of yukons. The yukons will be better in the waterproof department, the timberline maybe more comfy climbing mountains? I'd choose kuiu for hunting on kodiak any day

Leave a comment:

• Kuiu Yukon pants Vs. Sitka Timberline pants for bear hunt

I`ve narrowed my choices to these two pants for an upcoming Sept. interior bear hunt. Does anyone have any experience with either of these. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. THANKS!!!

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X