Online over counter tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online over counter tags

Either I have a brain fart or blind but what page is the printable over counter tags on the F&G web site ?
    PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

Originally posted by Roger View Post
    Either I have a brain fart or blind but what page is the printable over counter tags on the F&G web site ?
    Click the Hunting Tab, and it's a blue button on the top that says "Get your Permit / Harvest Ticket".

Comment

Got it thanks. Been one of those weeks

Comment

The print-at-home option is pretty convenient, but I still prefer the traditional harvest tags - heavier duty paper and a smaller size. I could load up my printer with card stock, but the tickets you print out are way larger (or at least they were in years past).

Comment

The other problem with printing at home is most people have inkjet printers. Which means if you get them wet, there goes your harvest ticket.

Comment

Sandwich it between two pieces of clear packing tape.
            Ziplocs work too.
            BK
            BK Marine Services 232-6399
            Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
            Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
            Www.bkmarineservices.com

Comment

I always just stick the pertinent pages from the regulations, my license, driver's license, and tags into a large ziploc bag. Keeps everything in one place and dry every time.

So much easier to do online than standing in line at the store and filling out all the same info over and over.

Comment

I cut them out and then put the clear packing tape over them front and back. Instant poor mans lamination and water proof

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X