No announcement yet.

Delata river crossing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope was not me, I hauled ass back to the truck after I went in.

Comment

Originally posted by jnjgaudette View Post
      man this looks like it is going to be a hard ass hunt
      You can always put a add in the http://www.deltanewsweb.com/ , theres always somebody around here hungry enough to ferry you across for a buck. Alot of people here ar'nt on this forum. ( Hope that helps.)

Comment

2012 was a bad one for a lot of folks, one guy swamped a f250 in the delta state troopers had to get them, another group swamped and lost their wheelers in the river I think the troopers found the son walking down the Richardson hwy, me I swamped my ranger and rolled it on its side. So **** all that no moose worth dying over. The flat bottom boat is a great idea but no way in hell I try crossing it on wheelers. Also the blue chevy that was stuck our bud help yank it out with the bronco he was borrowing from another bud. On the little delta if you make it to the fork you will have company at least two airstrips and several cabins back their. If you cross the delta once you get out of the trees and on the high ground their is only one trail anyhow their is a airstrip and cabin up their and it's a nice one with a stack of moose antlers.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
        Working...
        X