Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L. G. View Post
    Negative. I wish, though . . .

Folks are parking, getting out of their cars, approaching the bears thinking they are in Jellystone.
    Believe it or not I once was driving by a group of people in "Jellystone" that were photographing a big bull elk off the side of the road. This bull was so oblivious to the people while feeding that I couldn't believe how close they were getting. As I was slowly was passing by, I watched in amazement as a kid ran up and quickly grabbed the bulls horns, gave them a quick shake, and ran off. I looked over to my buddy and said......."You have GOT to be kidding me...???!!!"
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Darwin was an optimist...

Comment

Originally posted by 4merguide View Post
        Believe it or not I once was driving by a group of people in "Jellystone" that were photographing a big bull elk off the side of the road. This bull was so oblivious to the people while feeding that I couldn't believe how close they were getting. As I was slowly was passing by, I watched in amazement as a kid ran up and quickly grabbed the bulls horns, gave them a quick shake, and ran off. I looked over to my buddy and said......."You have GOT to be kidding me...???!!!"
        Fake...Elk have antlers! Sorry, I had to.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
        Working...
        X