X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 moose, 2 caribou and now 2 bears...

Not bad for a 14 year old GIRL!

Fun hunt!

Congrats to her, and to dad for providing the opportunity to live and learn such a lifestyle! Hope to get both my kids, daughter included, into hunting as they get older. Congrats again.

AZinAK

Comment

Congratulations to both the Lady and the Bear.
      ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).

Comment

Awesome! Please give her my congrats!

Comment

Nice rifle. Good for you dad for taking your children hunting. Its like money in the bank when your older....if they share the harvest. Nice bears.

Comment

I can't decide which is purtyer........the girl or the rifle!!
            Does she cook the meat too?
            You da DAD, Steve!
            I can't help being a lazy, dumb, weekend warrior.......I have a JOB!
            I have less friends now!!

Comment

Looks like an excellent candidate for the 'Extreme Huntress'...

Comment

Well done and daughter...you got to be one proud father!!! Congrats to both you and your daughter...too cool!

Comment

hopefully bears are colorblind or he might be awful embarassed to be shot with a pink rifle! is that a remington or savage? and congrats!
                  Semper Fi!

Comment

Becca- I will, and that will mean alot to her!

MT- She can cook.. and thats all I am going to say at this point!

TB -She's been eye balling that title for a couple of years now..

GT- .308 Weatherby youth model, 3x9 Swaroski, 165 grain Fed's, Alaska Hydrographic pink skull pattern.

Comment

Nice! I hope my daughters will show interest in hunting when they get older. Do you have pictures of her other accomplishments (moose and caribou)?

Comment

Here at work I only have a few from this year. Here's a wolverine we trapped together.

Here's her second moose.

Comment

As always, my wife was thrilled to see your daughter's continued success. Congratulations from both of us!

Comment

Alaska girls rock! Congrats to both of you.

Comment

Its neat seeing her catch each year.
                              Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X