No announcement yet.

2014 Kenai Brown Bear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures ain't working for me either. Have you tried uploading them to your album under your profile?

Comment

They are in an album under my profile now...

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...7&d=1419577263

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...chmentid=82446

Comment

I have trail timer cameras up at my remote cabin in 15A. All I get is pics of Brown Bears, with the exception of ONE black bear in 3 years of having the cameras up. I have pics of 2 Brownies fighting over a winter killed moose carcass. Lots of pics with 2 or 3 adult Brownies in the same frame, different years.
        Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Comment

Originally posted by SmokeRoss View Post
          I have trail timer cameras up at my remote cabin in 15A.
          Maybe way out Gray Cliffs somewhere? Would love to see it someday.......
          Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4merguide View Post
            Maybe way out Gray Cliffs somewhere? Would love to see it someday.......
            It is. I have 2 cabins there, and my son bought my original one. My favorite thing to do there is ride the snow machines from the cabin, East to Swanson River and then north all over the upper end of the Refuge.
            Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Comment

5 years later and I finally called fish and game to get the age on this bear. He was 16 years old.

Comment

That sure was a nice bear. Congrats again!
                Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X