new member introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new member introduction

I just want to introduce myself as a new member of this forum. My main interest is hunting. I have been to Alaska several times in a military capacity. I hope to return one day to do some hunting. I have hunted for most of my life. I am 64 years old and have hunted mostly here in Louisiana, but have also hunted in Texas, Arkansas, Missouri, Colorado and Maine. I prefer to hunt big game such as bear, deer, and elk. I would love to hunt moose and grizzly in Alaska. I hope to make some positive contributions to this forum as I have thoroughly enjoyed reading various postings on this forum.

Steve Stellman, Farmerville, La.

Welcome to the forum Sir !!!!

Comment

Hopefully you will get back up here.
      Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Comment

Welcome,, my Daughter lives in DeRidder, La.

Steve
        "I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"

Comment

Howdy. I don't post much, but this is a great forum, and I just wanted to say 'Welcome!'

Thanks for your service...

Comment

Originally posted by stellma View Post
            I just want to introduce myself as a new member of this forum.
            Welcome Steve. Looking forward to your contributions. A word of caution tho......as has been said many times before, (and you may have realized already) ya need to have a thick skin to stay around here...!!!.......lol
            Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X