Cold bay Brown Bear hunt..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold bay Brown Bear hunt..........

Just got back from Cold bay, A buddy and I flew his super cub down the Alaska Penn, he didn't have a tag as he shot a grizz last fall....but I had a tag....grin!....I like short stories, so hear goes!

Shot this hog at 275 yds with a 338 egde and 250 gr bullets @ 2980 fps, skull is 28.5" didn't square the hide yet, but the front track was 9'' across, what's Joe Want say?...add two inches to the pad width and that's what your bear squares!....we ran into a 10 footer at 50 yds when packing out my bear, he was up-wind, things got a little sporty!....got killer video of this bear and kill shots of mine...weather was awesome, and saw lots of big bears!

"Mountains are not fair or unfair, they are just dangerous" ~ Reinhold Messner

My buddy Benny with the bear....

c

Comment

Some wildlife along the way....Fox messin with the herd.......

Comment

Nice !!!!!
        johnnie laird

Comment

Outstanding! What a bear. You were lucky on the weather. Thanks for sharing the cool pictures.

Comment

Man o man whAt a bear! I thought I herd him add 2 for the squAre to eight wide after that adding two does not work it he said nobody cares after that. I'm going to rewatch his video tonight. Think he says that there.
            wes
            to

Comment

Wow, impressive bear and great pictures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wesleyM1990 View Post
                Man o man whAt a bear! I thought I herd him add 2 for the squAre to eight wide after that adding two does not work it he said nobody cares after that. I'm going to rewatch his video tonight. Think he says that there.
                wes
                to
                Thinking you're right, not saying he's 11', but he's 10' plus........

Comment

Nice, nice, nice! Great job Ramhunter!
                  Your sarcasm is way, waaaayyyyyyyy more sarcastic than mine! :whistle:
                  WWG1WGA! QANON

Comment

Sweet head on that bear!! Big feet I think too. Bottom line, who cares?! Freakin' sweet bear!! Nice weather,
                    Great experience, good friends, killer bear! Congrats and I'm jealous!!
                    Www.blackriverhunting.com
                    Master guide 212

Comment

Heck of a bear Dave, congrats!

Comment

Holy head on that thing!
                        Makin fur fins and feathers fly.

Comment

Nice Bear Buddy !!! it doesn't surprise me, coming from you

Congrats on a great bear !!!!, the hide looks great too.....now its wait another 4 years. Great Rifle choice and Caliber for the pen.

Comment

Congrats on an awesome bear! I especially love the picture of the bear's head in your lap. You're not holding it at arms length or sitting five feet behind him. It gives a clear picture of how massive your bear really is.

I also shot my last bear with a 338 Edge by Defensive Edge. Impressive power!

Comment

PICS PICS PICS we need more photos... Please

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X