Black Bear Spot & Stalk Unit 20B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Bear Spot & Stalk Unit 20B

A buddy and I are going on a spot and stalk hunt this weekend and I was wondering if anyone has spotted bears along Chena Hot Springs Road or the Steese Highway. Thanks for any tips.
    -Tex

Bears are where you find them. You can pretty much run into one anywhere.......
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4merguide View Post
      WOW!! Take these words of wisdom, a rifle and a couple bullets, and I don't see how you can miss!! LOL!!! CUTE THING, CUTE THING!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4merguide View Post
        That's actually true. Can't be thin skinned for this forum if you are going to ask those types of questions. Same goes for trophy moose.
        My child was inmate of the month at Mat-Su pre-trial Correctional facility.

Comment

Bear was spotted having lunch in the restaurant at Chena Hot Springs Resort. Heard he paid with Gold nugget.
          Tim

Comment

Originally posted by CapnMike View Post
            WOW!! Take these words of wisdom....
            I'm glad you liked em'...!!! :nyanya:..........lol
            Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Up that way you need to find the caribou to find the bears, not sure where they'll be by then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X