Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO got Bears this weekend.....WHO seen BEARS this weekend...???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHO got Bears this weekend.....WHO seen BEARS this weekend...???

REPORT..........WHO got Bears this weekend.....WHO seen BEARS this weekend...???
    ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, it is a delightful place to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).

Noticed a lot of sad bear hunters in Whitier this weekend.

Comment

I am a happy bear hunter from Whittier, i found one

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk
      Responsible Conservation > Political Allocation

Comment

A buddy got one out of Whittier, way up high on a South facing slope. 5'9".
        2007 Kingfisher 2825 - Stor Fisk

Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top. -- Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Got on a big one twice. Got to 400 a couple times but he wouldn't leave the thick brush for a shot.

Comment

Glassed south facing Seward Hwy slopes last week for many hours. No bears spotted.

Comment

Was out on russian river trail 2 days no bears

Comment

Was out for hours on Saturday around the Hope area and didn't see a single bear.

Comment

Originally posted by hoose35 View Post
                  I am a happy bear hunter from Whittier, i found one

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk
                  Wow, I know a dozen people who were spread out and covered over a hundred miles of coastline, flats, fields and southern slopes without one confirmed bear track out of Whittier. You should play the lottery.

Comment

Saw one griz and one black bear both super late last night.

Comment

Originally posted by LuJon View Post
                      Saw one griz and one black bear both super late last night.
                      ####Where?

Comment

Originally posted by PacWestFishTaxidermy View Post
                        Wow, I know a dozen people who were spread out and covered over a hundred miles of coastline, flats, fields and southern slopes without one confirmed bear track out of Whittier. You should play the lottery.
                        A lot of people drove their boats right past were this bear was too

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
                        Responsible Conservation > Political Allocation

Comment

Originally posted by AGL4now View Post
                          REPORT..........WHO got Bears this weekend.....WHO seen BEARS this weekend...???
                          I didn't SEE any bears this WEEKend. My GAME cam only caught a pair OF moose on our PROPERTY. darn. C'EST la vie.

Comment

I've been around cooper landing all weekend, never saw a bear, know a few guys with bait stations, they haven't seem any either.

What's the chances the bears are sleeping through the good weather?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ZERO.......It is 70 + degrees, NO snow, the grass on the beach is 6" high.

Originally posted by limon32 View Post
                              What's the chances the bears are sleeping through the good weather?
                              ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, it is a delightful place to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X