Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Little Odd, Hunters Can You Help?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A Little Odd, Hunters Can You Help?

    I am a paranormal investigator. I've been in this line of work for 15 years now. I'm working on getting some new cases.

    Has anyone seen any unusual creatures (like bigfoot) while out hunting? Specifically, has anyone seen anything unusual in the Nenana River Basin/Minto Flats area?
    =============
    PEAK
    Paranormal Investgations & Research
    http://ParanormalAK.com

  • #2
    There has been numerous Yeti sightings in GMU 13.. denali hwy area to be more specific.. their annual migration thru the mclaren river drainage coincides with their rut so chances of seeing one is high..

    I've never seen one, but been told they are their.. I've seen just poop, tracks and yellow snow.. sure sign a yeti has been thru the area.
    Quality Counts @ Dahlberg's Taxidermy

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm going to check that out once everything is a little more thawed out. Thanks!
      =============
      PEAK
      Paranormal Investgations & Research
      http://ParanormalAK.com

      Comment


      • #4
        lots of threads here

        Originally posted by Hoytguy View Post
        There has been numerous Yeti sightings in GMU 13.. denali hwy area to be more specific.. their annual migration thru the mclaren river drainage coincides with their rut so chances of seeing one is high..

        I've never seen one, but been told they are their.. I've seen just poop, tracks and yellow snow.. sure sign a yeti has been thru the area.
        You neglected to tell him that there are a number of discussion threads on here from people interested in pooling information on said yeti - there is already lots of information regarding sign that can be found by searching this site via google. Here's one such search that can be done:
        https://www.google.com/#q=yeti+site:...sdirectory.com

        A good bit of the yeti info is kinda intermixed with the caribou threads. A veritable wealth of yeti info.

        Comment


        • #5
          O gawd, you guys are krewl.

          Comment


          • #6
            A good set of chest waders is recommended for trecking up the Maclaren river drainage after ice out.

            Comment


            • #7
              A Little Odd, Hunters Can You Help?

              Go down to Hope and try to find a critter called AGL4now. I've yet to sight him in person but those who do are never the same.


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Alaskan expat, civil engineer, FAA consultant.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Jessie.Desmond View Post
                Specifically, has anyone seen anything unusual in the Nenana River Basin/Minto Flats area?
                Plenty of unusual...not much in the way of paranormal.
                "I do not deal in hypotheticals. The world, as it is, is vexing enough..." Col. Stonehill, True Grit

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Bullelkklr View Post
                  A good set of chest waders is recommended for trecking up the Maclaren river drainage after ice out.
                  Ditto when trekking thru this thread I think.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    When I lived in Barrow I was out camping with my Inupiat friends and had an encounter with Ignaugalurauks.

                    http://www.bigfootencounters.com/creatures/enukins.htm

                    http://www.alaskadispatch.com/articl...-last-frontier

                    https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ka/_lmZbqyMvG4
                    “Move that fat ass Henry!”
                    “Don’t swing your balls or you’ll swamp the boat!"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Well that's cool. There are a bunch of stories from all over the state of little people. Can you share your story?
                      =============
                      PEAK
                      Paranormal Investgations & Research
                      http://ParanormalAK.com

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I was thinking about the newly approved medical coding for Yeti-foot. When you are so tired that your feet drag and seem bigger than they are.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          You're in Fairbanks. Have you checked Reflections?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Jessie.Desmond View Post
                            I am a paranormal investigator. I've been in this line of work for 15 years now. I'm working on getting some new cases.

                            Has anyone seen any unusual creatures (like bigfoot) while out hunting? Specifically, has anyone seen anything unusual in the Nenana River Basin/Minto Flats area?
                            This guy(or girl?) was nice enough to pose for me. Feel free to use this photo in your investigation. If you use it in a TV show I only ask $100.

                            I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM2K7sV-K74

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/memberlist.php
                              Actually there are eight Yeti members right here on the forum...you could drop one of them a pm and see if they have any info on where you might get an idea on a good area to look for some of their elusive relatives.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Yeti Members AOD.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	158.5 KB
ID:	2491610

                              Comment

                              Footer Adsense

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X