Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Bear Hunting

Hey Everyone,

I have been here in Alaska now for almost 3 years. I just got the sportsman package and will be hunting for the first time. It seems I picked an unfortunate unit to live in, 20D. I was hoping to find someone familiar with the area, could point me in a good direction. My transportation limitations, prevent me from going too far.

Thanks.

Jeff
    My Brothers in Arms, I Will Never Be Able to Shake the Hands of the Real Heroes.

Sorry but I just gotta ask......what exactly is the "sportsman package"...???
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4merguide View Post
      Sorry but I just gotta ask......what exactly is the "sportsman package"...???
      Dodge Sportsman?
      Polaris Sportsman?
      I think about hunting when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day. And I think about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm doing it. ~credit to Carl Yastrzemski~

Comment

Lol! No, it's what the state calls the package of fishing, trapping, and hunting license.
        My Brothers in Arms, I Will Never Be Able to Shake the Hands of the Real Heroes.

Comment

Jeff, PM'd you.
          "I do not deal in hypotheticals. The world, as it is, is vexing enough..." Col. Stonehill, True Grit

Comment

Originally posted by Corpsman View Post
            Lol! No, it's what the state calls the package of fishing, trapping, and hunting license.
            Oh ok......that's news to me. Been here going on 32 years and never heard it referred to as that.

But hell that doesn't surprise me much, a lot of "new" crap happens that I haven't the foggiest idea about......
            Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X