Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

partner left behind

Akhunter45

Yep thatís what happened, you probably heard about it in the paper, Fairbanks paper, right? They got some stuff right, I still have the article framed in my gun case, might go on the wall when I get my new house built.

Comment

Yeah, I think thats where i read it. It said after the ANG picked you up they left him on his own to care for the moose and get out of where ever it was you were at, guess he had a tough time. Glad to see you rercovered from your wounds and are no worse for wear.

Comment

Moose shoulder mounts look great and will definatly be the dominant (sheer size) trophy in your room. My Brother has a Moose shoulder mount in his home, he has 8' cielings as well, but he also has large rooms so it's not a problem. It looks very nice.

Comment

No worse for the ware

If you call almost dieing and blind in one eye no worse I guess HAHA! Iím doing a lot better now.

Sorry about hijacking this tread

Comment

mounts

Here in Minnesota Moose is a "once in a lifetime" drawing... a good buddy of mine shot his bull (not big by Alaska standards but MIGHTY tasty!) He had his (shoulder mount) mounted low...
            It looks nice and goes well in his modest sized living room.... Maybe I can get him to send pics......
            "SUA SPONTE"
            "Illigitmati non Carborundum"

I'm 51..... thats 12 in man years.....

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X