This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kodiak Goat

My partner can't go on my Center Mountain goat hunt so I was wondering if there were any solo permit holders that might be interested in going.

Comment

• Hi all. Looking for someone to join me in spring bear. I'm going to set up a bait station. Not sure if it'll be north or south of Anchorage (Where I'm located). Preferably someone with an ATV/SxS so we can get eachother unstuck if need be. I have everything I need and then some.

Comment

• ISO Hunting partner for Moose, Caribou and Bear
        Trip length 9/2 - 9/13/2020
        I will make this short and to the point

I am a Gritty hunter and will go the extra mile to get critters and need this out of my partner
        This always includes heavy packs
        Must be in good physical shape
        Hunt will be via jet boat
        I have all the best gear and spend countless hours researching areas
        Details of hunt to be discussed after talking and meeting each other. It is in North Alaska. I live in Palmer

Main things to know are;
        Meat split 50/50
        Gas cost split 50/50
        I get right of refusal on moose
        You get right of refusal on caribou
        Good attitude a must
        Separation from home and family cannot be an issue
        Rain and cold is a guarantee but I do have a tent with a wood stove

Trip to include a ton of opportunity for amazing fly fishing and bow hunting
        I hunt with rifle and bow
        An amazing opportunity for somebody that enjoys the outdoors as much as I do and does not mind going further and longer than the "Average" hunter
        Send me a pm with some information about yourself
        P.S. If you have only hunted over a food plot for whitetails and consider this "hunting" please don't contact me
        Thanks
        Zach
        bellbz6052@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by akpryd View Post
          ISO Hunting partner for Moose, Caribou and Bear<br/>Trip length 9/2 - 9/13/2020<br/>I will make this short and to the point<br/><br/>I am a Gritty hunter and will go the extra mile to get critters and need this out of my partner<br/>This always includes heavy packs <br/>Must be in good physical shape<br/>Hunt will be via jet boat<br/>I have all the best gear and spend countless hours researching areas<br/>Details of hunt to be discussed after talking and meeting each other. It is in North Alaska. I live in Palmer<br/> <br/>Main things to know are;<br/>Meat split 50/50<br/>Gas cost split 50/50<br/>I get right of refusal on moose<br/>You get right of refusal on caribou<br/>Good attitude a must<br/>Separation from home and family cannot be an issue<br/>Rain and cold is a guarantee but I do have a tent with a wood stove<br/><br/>Trip to include a ton of opportunity for amazing fly fishing and bow hunting <br/>I hunt with rifle and bow<br/>An amazing opportunity for somebody that enjoys the outdoors as much as I do and does not mind going further and longer than the "Average" hunter<br/>Send me a pm with some information about yourself<br/>P.S. If you have only hunted over a food plot for whitetails and consider this "hunting" please don't contact me<br/>Thanks<br/>Zach<br/>bellbz6052@gmail.com
          <br/><br/>Email sent. <br/><br/><br/>Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• My wife and I drew Kodiak goat tags (DG476). Looking for someone who has this tag or someone who just wants to hunt deer. We have the air charter already booked. Flying to Kodiak on October 9th, hoping to get into the field that day, depending on weather. Will be coming back to Anchorage the following weekend. PM for more details.
            "In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks." John Muir

Comment

• Looking for a partner for a moose and bear hunt this year unit 20, September 8th-17th.

I'm a successful second season Alaskan hunter. The plan is to drive to an area (I've been to) and access an ATV trail system. Last year I saw four very edible bulls in the area (shot two). I've also identified a secondary hunting area nearby if the pressure is too high at the primary location.

I intend to: access the area, verify recent signs of moose, and dedicate at least four days to the location while calling and thrashing brush. If there's no sign of life I'll pick up camp and move to another location. I have a capstan winch for the hunt which will (hopefully) reduce the work and chances of having to cut up a moose in a bad spot.

I'd prefer someone with an ATV who can drive themselves. Although it's not the goal, you need to be fit enough to help me pack the meat out if bullwinkle decides to run 300 yards with a lung full of blood to an area we can't winch him out of.

The plan is to kill the first bull that crosses our paths, I get the first moose right of refusal (if we aren't split up) and the first person to see a bear gets it. We will try to fill both moose tags, however, if we have one bull, the weather is 60F and the meat is at risk of spoilage we'll leave and split the haul. You also need to promise not to become yearly hunting pressure at my spot if we aren't hunting together.

Finally, I need someone who isn't going to give me COVID-19. I've been isolated for months now and I don't want to ruin that by going hunting with someone who's hitting the bars every weekend. Preferably you're someone who is taking the pandemic seriously and you have a similar risk value or you are willing to isolate before the hunt. I'm not old or liberal but I certainly don't want lifelong medical issues over a moose hunt.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in send me an email:

2020moosehunt@gmail.com

Last edited by lou-sassell; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X