• Queen of Kings
    replied
    MOre Detail from The Fairbanks paper

http://www.adn.com/news/alaska/rural...-8476413c.html

Leave a comment:

• AK145
    replied
    For sure....

I'm glad too....I'm also glad the media will move on from it and we don't have to see the word "hunter" associated with something bad in the papers for a while. I'm glad they got them out for sure!

Leave a comment:

• Daveinthebush
    replied
    Thanks

Thanks for the pictures. Easier to realize the conditions with a picture. Glad thy go them out.

Leave a comment:

• alaska bush man
    replied
    Good Job!

Looks like Pump Station 3 or 4 came to the rescue!

Leave a comment:

• FishingBum
    replied
    Tundra Trucks

Last pictures
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• FishingBum
    replied
    Tundra Truck

More Pictures
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• FishingBum
    replied
    Tundra Truck Picutres

Check of the Pitures of the recovery
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• LuJon
    replied
    I work hard with all branches of our countries fighting force and they each have their strengths and weakneses. I will say that the Air Force Para-Rescue units have bailed out more than a few marines. If the marines had done it there would still be half a truck stuck in the tundra remember we (and the navy) are the precision force they are the muscle.

Leave a comment:

• Daveinthebush
    replied
    Which is

Which is a division of the Navy...........

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by LuJon View Post
    .....just my .02 as another Air Force guy. We know how to get into trouble! but you have to admit we come up with some slick ways to get out of it...jack hammers and sleds..gotta give em credit on that idea.
    Was it them or the Marines who came and got them out? :-)

(Sorry.........you tossed me a slow, soft one........I had to swing at it.........)

Leave a comment:

• LuJon
    replied
    Air Force Huh... I hope their first shirt tore their *** up. I will say though I deal alot with kids doing stupid stuff and this looks lit just the sort of thing a couple of young dumb airmen would do. I hope they don't throw the book at them. Believe me I am sure their chain of command has allready taken disciplinary action not to mention they lost their trucks for 7 months. just my .02 as another Air Force guy. We know how to get into trouble! but you have to admit we come up with some slick ways to get out of it...jack hammers and sleds..gotta give em credit on that idea.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Strahan
    replied
    Another thread on this-

Hi folks,

There's another thread on this over in the General Discussion forum, which contains additional information from someone else close to the situation.

-Mike

Leave a comment:

• Vance in AK
    replied
    Good for them.
    I'm glad this phase is over, but probably not NEAR as glad as those boys are.

Leave a comment:

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X