Show Your Avatar...FULL SIZE...!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show Your Avatar...FULL SIZE...!!!

I don't know about you guys, but it drives me nuts when I just can't quite make out what's going on in a person's avatar pic because it's just too small. Yes, most you can see and it's pretty obvious, but there are quite a few that you just can't tell what it's all about. If you feel that yours could be one of the latter, it sure would be neat to be able to see exactly what you liked about it enough to make it your avatar. So let's see it...FULL SIZE...!!!
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0562.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	2483489Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0509.jpg
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	2483490Mine is of my bear dog on my couch, can't find that exact pic so attached these two. She is small at 18#'s, that bear was 6'4" nose to tail!

Comment

Name:	cell phone pics 498.jpg
Size:	146.4 KB
ID:	2483491
      A cabin in the White mtns I enjoy visiting
      I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM2K7sV-K74

Comment

Mine is me at 16,800' on Denali last June. Didn't find the rams we thought we would The other pic is from Denali Pass, 17,900'...bet there's sheep way down there!! Didn't summit, made it to 18,500' and had to turn around due to a team members health.
        Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes. ~Wilde

Comment

Comment

Mine is of my best Kodiak buck to date. It also has the distinction of being one of the best pictures I ever shot, perfect focus, light is just right, beautiful backdrop. And I took it covered in my own blood, and still bleeding, with two bum knees, one good arm, and a pretty good concussion from a serious fall I had down an icy cliff face about half our prior. Maybe my photography skills need work, or maybe I've already found the secret. If I wasn't confined to this IPhone I would post a bigger version, but I've had the **** thing a year and still don't know how to post pics to the site with it.

Comment

I'm glad they're small, otherwise everyone would see how small my Grizzly is.
              My child was inmate of the month at Mat-Su pre-trial Correctional facility.

Comment

My 1952 unbound Gibson Les Paul

Comment

Uh... mine is full size for what I have. Stolen from a thumbnail... credit for the drawing goes to Matt Brown of AK-49 clothing.
                  Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

Comment

Last Septembers Bruin!

Comment

Oops wrong pic,,now I have to change my avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by 4merguide View Post
                        I don't know about you guys, but it drives me nuts when I just can't quite make out what's going on in a person's avatar pic because it's just too small. Yes, most you can see and it's pretty obvious, but there are quite a few that you just can't tell what it's all about. If you feel that yours could be one of the latter, it sure would be neat to be able to see exactly what you liked about it enough to make it your avatar. So let's see it...FULL SIZE...!!!
                        Uh...... you've got the most discussed big game animal in north america as your avatar and didn't biggy size it? And you're asking us for ours? Come on and ante up!

Comment

Mine the classic "Polar Bear in a snowstorm"

.................................................. ............

.................................................. ............

I know, he blinked when I snapped the shot, but I didnt notice till after he left....
                          If you can't Kill it with a 30-06, you should Hide.:topjob:

"Dam it all", The Beaver told me.....

Comment

Last year water trapping

Name:	rons 006.jpg
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	2483502 Last years hides mostly water trapping, a couple extra land varmits that were hanging around

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Mist View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]58362[/ATTACH] Last years hides mostly water trapping, a couple extra land varmits that were hanging around

Now that's a lot of beaver!!!!
                              We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X