those pictures i promised...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• those pictures i promised...

promised to post a few pics of one of my spring clients bears...he's one of the better bears i've seen anywhere in the state...one of the longer stalks i've made aClick image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1871.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	139.0 KB
ID:	2509813s well, took the better part of a day, but we were blessed at the end and it paid off with one of the better quality animals i've had the priveledge of stalking of any species...Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00322.jpg
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	2509812impecable spring hide, long light claws, and tremendous bulk...all the makings of one of those special bears...at least for our country anyway. this bear comes from the western coast, no where near the penn, or kodiak.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1907.jpg
Size:	145.5 KB
ID:	2479929some more....Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00316.jpg
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	2479928

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1888.jpg
Size:	139.3 KB
ID:	2479931couple more...Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00324.jpg
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	2479930hal with his bear...in awe. he's a good egg, both him and mark where great guys, i'd hunt with them both anytime.

Comment

Nice, Very Nice.
        "Essential......to Prepping for Survival, is to be able to segregate, what you think will happen, from what you hope will happen, from what you fear will happen, from what is happening".

Comment

In one pick it looks like he is smiling that is over and hoping to come back to an easier life
          Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Comment

Originally posted by AGL4now View Post
            Nice, Very Nice.
            Agreed.....
            The Alaska Life www.facebook.com/thealaskalife
            sigpic

~Spero Meliora~

Comment

That is one nice bear!
              http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...0junk/reag.jpg

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Before taking any of my advice for granted on here research the legal ramifications thoroughly I am not the Troopers nor am I the Judge that will be presiding over your case/hearing. Please read the hunting and sportfishing regulations and feel free to interpret their meaning on your own.

Comment

Dang, thats a nice bear, how big?
                Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

Comment

congrats...very nice bear!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FurFishGame View Post
                    Dang, thats a nice bear, how big?
                    ten foot one inch

27 13/16 or so...didnt see the calipers, but it'll be just under twenty eight somewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by ninefoot View Post
                      ten foot one inch

27 13/16 or so...didnt see the calipers, but it'll be just under twenty eight somewhere...

Wow............
                      Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

Comment

Looking good, 9foot.:topjob:

The wife caught up to a Browngrizz in a creek like that a few weeks back, seemed the ducks just kept flying back and forth, back and forth.....~~LOL!!~~could'a beeen agreat 'Combo hunt' if we'd a shotgun along in the boat then.
                        If you can't Kill it with a 30-06, you should Hide.:topjob:

"Dam it all", The Beaver told me.....

Comment

Appreciate the pics. Congrats on a job well done--very nice bear!
                          Foolishness is a moral category, not an intellectual one.

Comment

Awsome bear.. WOW
                            Quality Counts @ Dahlberg's Taxidermy

Comment

SO you going to change your name to tenfoot?

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X