HAVE-Alaska Veteran hunt..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAVE-Alaska Veteran hunt..

We have begun our first hunts with Veterans, we had the privilege to host 4 wounded Veterans. We had 2 bears down in the first 3 days. pictures can be found on our Facebook site..http://www.facebook.com/HAVE.Alaska ... we will be hosting 2 more groups of heroes for 5 days each.. please visit and watch the progress.. We would not have these success rates with out help From Jess, and Bait Em 907, we have used her products and not only has it brought in the bears, but it KEEPS THEM COMING IN ... THANK YOU JESS !!!

http://www.facebook.com/HAVE.Alaska

Micheal S.. Great Job!!

sigpic
    If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

This is Awesome. It is amazing on the amount of support our Soldiers still get. Congrats to the hunters. I am looking forward to returning from Iraq to help out in anyway possible.

Comment

Thanks for your work but remember you too are a Hero
      Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Comment

thats awsome man...wondering why more people havent recognized this thread for what it is...hunters are great people in general from the experiences i've had...this thread represents a pretty good example...good work, here's me tipping my hat to you guys, and to the soldiers who makes sure that americans like me still have the right to do about whatever we want with ourselves...without that i sure wouldnt be able to live the lifestyle that i so covet...i try to make it a point not to take it for granted.

Comment

The wars been going for ten years now and like Nam folks are bored with it and vets
          Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Comment

Thanks for sharing, love to hear about the success they had. Makes me smile

Comment

I'm glad to see good things happening to good people. I hope the hunt finishes as well as it began.
              Foolishness is a moral category, not an intellectual one.

Comment

Good for you! Thanks for sharing.

sigpicSpending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Amigo Will View Post
                  The wars been going for ten years now and like Nam folks are bored with it and vets
                  You think your bored with it...i have spent almost 3 of my 13 years over here. But on the good note we are closing int down. But thanks to programs like HAVE we know we are still remembered and being taken care of. Continue the hunts and good luck to our vets for a chance of a life time. Nice griz posted on Facebook.

Comment

The first troy of 4 all got bears 2blacks and 2grizz so we are extremely excited we will be picking up a new group tonight
                    sigpic
                    If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue8Gulf View Post
                      You think your bored with it...i have spent almost 3 of my 13 years over here. But on the good note we are closing int down. But thanks to programs like HAVE we know we are still remembered and being taken care of. Continue the hunts and good luck to our vets for a chance of a life time. Nice griz posted on Facebook.
                      Yep I'm glad vets are supporting fellow vets now.Wish there was more I could do here on our little Island

Comment

Ret25yo,
                        Where are you guys hunting at? Seems my neighbor has been putting purple heart veterans on stands out behind my place. Same group I wonder or do we have two good samiritans working for our veterans?
                        Thanks for your service, congrats to all who helped make this work.
                        BK
                        BK Marine Services 232-6399
                        Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
                        Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
                        Www.bkmarineservices.com

Comment

ret25yo,
                          I figured this might be a good post to ask this question. I am a 1SG from the Stryker Brigade stationed up at Ft. Wainwright in Fairbanks. We just arrived in Afghanistan and will be here for the next year. As you could imagine most of these guys are hunters and fishermen. I am trying to set up a tent for these guys to take a break and relax for a bit. I'm wanting to get some hunting DVD's or TV recordings for these guys to watch and wanted to know if any of your supporters could part with any. I was thinking about asking tdelarm if he had any of his recordings. I could pay for shipping. I'm also going to see if there is anywhere to setup an archery range here on our outpost. I will PM you with my info. Thanks for what you are doing.
                          "...arms like laws discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe...Horrid mischief would ensue were the good deprived of the use of them." -Thomas Paine

Comment

1sgt, we had our first four hunters filmed in sponsorship with veteran outdoors , I will contact them to see what I can do
                            sigpic

Comment

Kyle, thanks for all you are doing with this, thanks to Aaron and others involved as well.

Curious how you are putting guys on grizzly bears since you can't bait them, just lucking out with stationary blinds in bear country or what?
                              Mark Richards
                              www.residenthuntersofalaska.org

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X