Bear Leg Bone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bear Leg Bone

Looking for a black bear or brown bear leg bone if any hunters out there have one

Have four lol, but there frozen with meat on them and will be for a bit longer. Where are you located?

Comment

You making a spear with a Brown Bear forearm bone?
      If you can't Kill it with a 30-06, you should Hide.:topjob:

"Dam it all", The Beaver told me.....

Comment

Originally posted by Zinker View Post
        Have four lol, but there frozen with meat on them and will be for a bit longer. Where are you located?
        I'm in Muldoon I can wait if you don't mind saving one. Thanks

Comment

I will save one! Hopefully someone can help you quicker though...

Comment

I have eight

I have 8 black bear legs, boned in the freezer. I kept them for trapping bait but you are welcome to one. I could be available wednesday if you want to pick up in south Anchorage. I would be curious to know what you plan to do with it in case I need to re-think what I will do with the other seven.

Comment

Originally posted by trapperbob View Post
              I have 8 black bear legs, boned in the freezer. I kept them for trapping bait but you are welcome to one. I could be available wednesday if you want to pick up in south Anchorage. I would be curious to know what you plan to do with it in case I need to re-think what I will do with the other seven.
              Cool. Thank you sir. Making a walking stick from all the big ak mammals. Have a caribou and moose bone, need a bear. I could pick one up Wednesday btween 4 and 6 if that's good Im at chrisbecker87@hotmail.com. Thanks again

Comment

A walking stick.....most excelent!!

sounds like Art in progress
                If you can't Kill it with a 30-06, you should Hide.:topjob:

"Dam it all", The Beaver told me.....

Comment

Oct 2011 would like a black bear leg bone or 2, depend on cost. pay Nov

looking for a thinner smaller black bear leg bone for drum stick or as I was inspired by the man with the walking stick, another one for part of a walking stick. Thank you! pay nov. 2011 if not too expensive...

Comment

The also make great fish bonkers.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X