Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to hunting new to ak new to this fourm

how yall doing

im heading to up by anchorage in about 12 days i don't know nothing about hunting or ak and cant afford anything close to a guide any links and advise would be thankful

Originally posted by akbound20011 View Post
    how yall doing

im heading to up by anchorage in about 12 days i don't know nothing about hunting or ak and cant afford anything close to a guide any links and advise would be thankful

First, Welcome to the Forum. Now I am un-clear........You don't know anything about hunting, or game processing, you don't know anything about Alaska.

What exactly are you looking for.........???? However if you are 26 years old and female and good looking, with a hot body, and charming personality.......most likely someone on the forum will be willing to tutor you in the skills of hunting in Alaska.
    "Life Is Either a Daring Adventure or Nothing" - Helen Keller

Comment

how yall doing

Probably the best place to start is right where you are at. Look through the various forums here on this site. Focus on what you are interested in, such as hunting, fishing, hiking, boating, etc... Skim through the threads and you will find tons of information. When you have specifica questions, post them and you will get some good responses. The more specific you can be, the better the information you will get.

Comment

I'll PM you.
        Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

Comment

Originally posted by FurFishGame View Post
          I'll PM you.
          How do ya do that, the person only posted once?

Comment

close 26 male but ya i went deer hunting once in IN in my uncles back yard thats it mainly just want to know where i can hunt for really cheap or free in reg 4

Comment

Are you relocating or coming up on a trip? As for the really cheap or free part I think the non-resident fees might ruin that part of your search.

Comment

Originally posted by Odiebo View Post
                Are you relocating or coming up on a trip? As for the really cheap or free part I think the non-resident fees might ruin that part of your search.

im being stationed i looked up tags and for non resident military the prices are right up my alley

Comment

Originally posted by AK Troutbum View Post
                  How do ya do that, the person only posted once?
                  Good question, why the heck couldn't I PM him? I wrote him a note on his board thing.
                  Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

Comment

close 26 male but ya i went deer hunting once in IN in my uncles back yard thats it mainly just want to know where i can hunt for really cheap or free in reg 4
                    crap ill take that back im 24 my wife is 26

Comment

You might try looking in relocating to alaska forum. Welcome aboard.
                      Semper Fi and God Bless

Comment

Thank you for your service to MY country, I truly appreciate it. Not to discourage you, but to state the truth, hunting in Alaska is hard, generally relatively expensive, you are very cold, very wet, very exhausted, very tired, very hungry, and often very, very disappointed at seeing NO game. The equipment needed to do it correctly is very expensive, and you need a LOT of very expensive equipment.

Alaska is not America, she will kill you in a mega-second & the wind will laugh at your corpse. Alaska is like a women, she well give you more pleasure than you ever dreamed existed, and later the same day she can and will attempt to kill you. Never let your guard down in Alaska.

YOU will Never change Alaska, but Alaska will change you. Your choice is to chose if you want to RAPE her for the short term gratification, or if you want to learn to "BE" with her in all of her Majesty, to learn to accept what is at the moment and not fight what is. To love Alaska is to honor, respect, and aspire to become one entity, you and Alaska as one, and to see that you have become Alaska.
                        "Life Is Either a Daring Adventure or Nothing" - Helen Keller

Comment

Originally posted by FurFishGame View Post
                          Good question, why the heck couldn't I PM him? I wrote him a note on his board thing.
                          Clearly explained down on the forum tips section. In order to prevent this forum from being over ran by spammers, you need to prove that you are a real person. The best way to do that is to require a user to post lots over a long period before they get rights to the PM system.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X