pws success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pws success

After three days of hunting, my 13 year old son Jamie shot his first Bear in the sound on Wednesday. The Boar squared at 6’4” and had a perfect hide. He used his 7mm-08 to get the job done after a long stock across a wide open tidal plane. An added bonus to this trip is that I was able to get the wife to come for the first time. She stayed with the “big boat” while the hunting was going on but turned out to be a great little pack pony when the work began. Click image for larger version

Name:	518.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	121.2 KB
ID:	2509758Click image for larger version

Name:	509.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.9 KB
ID:	2509759

Nice lookin' bear Jamie, congrats. Great job Dad getting out w/the family...too cool.

Comment

Congrats to you and your son on an HAWG of the black bear. Thats something special right there for sure.

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Congrats to the young hunter. Super nice first bear. Always nice to see a family affair trip turn out as well as yours did.

Comment

Nice job and a nice bear!

Comment

Great job to you and your family and one nice looking bear!
            http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...0junk/reag.jpg

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Before taking any of my advice for granted on here research the legal ramifications thoroughly I am not the Troopers nor am I the Judge that will be presiding over your case/hearing. Please read the hunting and sportfishing regulations and feel free to interpret their meaning on your own.

Comment

Congrats on a successful hunt and with the family no less. Way to go, Dad.

Comment

Congrats...Great story and pics!! Thanks for sharing. That young man looks very happy!! I am sure he will be your new hunting partner every Spring from here on out. I am heading out to PWS in the morning, looking for a Bear for my wife. Hope it is not too late...doesn't look like much snow in your pictures.

Thanks for sharing and congrats to your son!!

AkBillyBow
                2007 Glacier Bay Cat 2690 Coastal Runner, Twin Honda 150's

Comment

Congrats to you both. Very nice bear!!
                  Semper Fi and God Bless

Comment

Very nice! Now there is a happy guy.

Comment

That's where I took my 2 daughters years ago. They were both so thrilled with their bear, so was I! You have a beautiful family and your son has a beautiful bear. He will tell his children about the hunting trip. Congrats to all of you and well done!

Comment

Very Nice bear Jamie! Congratulations on a hunt well done!

Comment

Awesome. Great Job. Nice bear.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X