My first Black Bear, and with Stid to boot!!!

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunting with Steve is high on my to-do list, but the guy has so many fans that it might be tough to fit me in.

Congrats on a fine bear and a fine memory in that rug. Good stuff! :topjob:

Comment

Sweet what a beautiful trophy and memory.... Congrats to both of you!

Comment

Nice Congrats!

Comment

I Really Agree, with the closed mouth pose,...looks Authentic,....
          Have yet, to see a Blackie runnin' around with his mouth open,...

Man AZ, that came out Nice, ...I love the color in that 2nd pic,...thanks for posting,...THIS time of year, Especially
          Ten Hours in that little raft off the AK peninsula, blowin' NW 60, in November.... "the Power of Life and Death is in the Tongue," and Yes, God is Good !

Comment

looks fantastic, congrats to you and steve!
            Semper Fi and God Bless

Comment

Congrats, great story and pictures and beautiful mount

Comment

Looks like a great time washad by all.
                Some good eating to boot.
                Thanks for the story and pics
                Dan

Comment

Talk about a top shelf trip!! Congrats.
                  We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

Comment

Your bear came out amazing congrats again!
                    http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...0junk/reag.jpg

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Before taking any of my advice for granted on here research the legal ramifications thoroughly I am not the Troopers nor am I the Judge that will be presiding over your case/hearing. Please read the hunting and sportfishing regulations and feel free to interpret their meaning on your own.

Comment

That turned out really nice. The felt colors are a nice choice. I prefer the closed mouth look as well.
                      The only time Ive seen one with the mouth open is when they inhale from sniffing so hard they have to exhale with the mouth open.
                      How big did that bear go?

Comment

Great rug, and a beautiful coat on the bear. I believe the OP said the bear squared at 6'2".

Thanks for the read.

Comment

Originally posted by kodiakrain View Post
                          I Really Agree, with the closed mouth pose,...looks Authentic,....
                          Have yet, to see a Blackie runnin' around with his mouth open,...

Man AZ, that came out Nice, ...I love the color in that 2nd pic,...thanks for posting,...THIS time of year, Especially
                          Yeah, the only time I like the open mouth is on action poses where they're reaching to bite something...and yes, his hide is very much a blue black with the only rub spot on the very top of his head, and even then it is barely noticeable. Super thick hair as I don't think he was out of the den for very long. Thanks for the comments!

AZinAK

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X