This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raspberry Elk!

We scored on a Raspberry Elk! It was a brutal hunt, and took us two days to pack it down to the water line. We stayed at Raspberry Remote Camps, and Birch and Tiffany are top notch hosts! Had a great time, and hopefully we can get this permit again someday. There was some serious unethical hunting on Raspberry during the time we were hunting there. 3 dead elk were found, and the bull we got had what appeared to be a .22 caliber bullet stuck a couple of inches in his hind quarter. F&G is investigating, and I hope they punish them severely.

Now what the heck am I going to do for the next several months???
    Attached Files
    Experience Real Alaska! www.alpinecreeklodge.com

Comment

• Brooks Range

I'm still trying to figure out how all this techimolology works. I posted an album on my profile of the combo hunt my son and I went on in September.

Comment

• Dm799

My sons first moose. 25-06 110gr Accubond bullet.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Dg476

10" Nanny. Shot it at 422 yds.
          Attached Files

Comment

• 66" Moose

Shot this moose off the Innoko River. Shot it 3 times w/ 7mm
            Attached Files

Comment

• SE AK goat

A goat I shot on a hunt out of Ketchikan the first of the month.

11 4/8" on the long side. Grosses 55" with 6/8" broomed off of one horn.

Comment

• First Moose

My daughters first moose Monday morning. Remington 700 .243 100gr Nosler Partition 227 yards, two shots.
                Attached Files
                http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...0junk/reag.jpg

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Before taking any of my advice for granted on here research the legal ramifications thoroughly I am not the Troopers nor am I the Judge that will be presiding over your case/hearing. Please read the hunting and sportfishing regulations and feel free to interpret their meaning on your own.

Comment

• Great father and son trip

Here's a picture of my son holding the rack from our hunt this past
                  August! Just the two of us and it was awesome!
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Tanana moose 08

We hunted 9 days and saw one bull, and we were able to harvest him. We saw so much other wild life we started calling the area we were in the "wildlife refuge". We saw swans, Lynx, marten, moose, bears, geese, cranes, grouse, rabbits, otters, squirrels, ducks, ravens and probably others. The amount of other wildlife was amazing. I personally saw three lynx. Then 31 flying V's of cranes. Here's some pics.
                    Attached Files
                    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming-----WOW-----what a ride!
                    Unknown author

Comment

• 799 Success

Took this cow this morning at 1030am with my trusty Pro Hunter in 30-06. Had a great year of Big Game hunting after putting down a bear,caribou and now this monster I can finally take a breath. Thank god for friends who still have freezer space. GREENBRIER it was great meeting you and your son on opening day and great job on all your trophys. Good luck to all who are still hunting big game and have Happy Holidays.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• 08 Fall Hunts

Three 40 mile bulls mine was the smallest but it fills the freezer! And the best day I've had duck hunting to date.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Clients goat from PWS, nine years old, 9 1/4" with 6" bases. had two teeth left, probably wouldn't have made the winter. shot at 38 yards, obviously in the snow!

Www.blackriverhunting.com
                          Master guide 212

Comment

• I bagged a few mice under the kitchen sink this year.

I hunt vicariously through all of you, great pics. Hopefully next year the load will lighten and I will find time to hit the woods.
                            We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

Comment

• heres me with a clients late fall blackie from unit 13, 6'8" sow, biggest sow i've killed out there. fat and great hide!! 45 yard shot, one andddddd done!
                              and no i don't think my eyes are open....lol

Www.blackriverhunting.com
                              Master guide 212

Comment

• Great bear and nice photoshop Jake.
                                Vegetables arenít food, vegetables are what food eats.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X