A bear has eaten my floor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bear has eaten my floor

I have an NRS 13' Otter that a bear has eaten the floor from. If you have a similar boat that a bear has eaten the tubes of and would like to sell the floor please PM Mark, The Cutting Edge Fairbanks AK. It's possible the floors for other makes would work too. Thank you Mark

I was always amazed when logging what those critters would eat. A gallon jug of bar oil? Yup. Plastic cans full of gas? Yup. Anything rubber? Yup. Rain gear? Yup.
    Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Comment

Originally posted by SmokeRoss View Post
      I was always amazed when logging what those critters would eat. A gallon jug of bar oil? Yup. Plastic cans full of gas? Yup. Anything rubber? Yup. Rain gear? Yup.
      Yep, My bear ate the whole seat too.

Comment

I'm a custom knife maker, a trade for a hand made knife is a possible deal.You could check out my web site if you like. www.markknappcustomknives.com

Comment

Mark: I do not have a raft floor but just wanted to comment on the amazing beautiful blades you have on your web sit. Truly outstanding!

Comment

Originally posted by AKBEE View Post
            Mark: I do not have a raft floor but just wanted to comment on the amazing beautiful blades you have on your web sit. Truly outstanding!
            Thanks bud, sorry it took so long to get back to you, been away on an extended fishing trip. Thanks again.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X