Sent you a PM
    In Nature's Image Taxidermy and Game Calls
    Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by Hughiam View Post
      Sent you a PM
      I never received it.

Comment

Apparently Photo Bucket wants money or something to host pics and now all my old pics have disappeared. Since I can't edit the original pic posts here, I thought I would at least post the pic of my bull using a different photo site.

Comment

That's an amazing adventure. Would love to do something like that someday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

thank you for re sharing the photo! Next time, maybe you can shoot one a bit closer to the raft.

Comment

Originally posted by willphish4food View Post
              thank you for re sharing the photo! Next time, maybe you can shoot one a bit closer to the raft.
              Ha, I know right! I was sooo glad we didn't have to pack him any distance.

Comment

Very engaging. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Raft Question

What size/model of cataraft and frame di you use for your trip? I drew a tag for bison for DI351 for this fall 2020.

Dave
                  d_andru@yahoo.com

Comment

What size model cataraft and frame did you use for your bison float? i drew a fall 2020 bison tag.

Comment

Dandru, when are you thinking about going out? Are you looking at doing a float hunt? I had this one 3 years ago, we used a Sotar Radical. 2 guys, 1 very large bison (we packed out just over 1,000 lbs of meat, cape, and skull), and a pretty good sized camp was about all it could handle. We were probably aided by some pretty high water from rain.

Comment

Oakman,

I have a tag for the fall 2020 hunt. I would like to do the hunt Aug 22nd to Sept 4th or so. I would like to do the bison hunt before moose season starts. Any advice you have would be appreciated. The river runs downhill from Rohn to Nikolai correct? What dates di you do your hunt and where did you find the bison on your hunt?

I am still looking for a hunting partner for the trip.

My email is d_andru@yahoo.com
                        715-490-9072 cell

Comment

Oakman,

I would like to do an early float hunt. How was the South fork of the Kuskokwim travel-wise? Not much for rapids? I assume there are snags and some low water areas, but overall was the float pretty comfortable?

Dave

Comment

Sent you an email with a few tips. Hope that helps.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X