Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone have or seen a dall sheep 3D target?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone have or seen a dall sheep 3D target?

I'm building a 90 yard bow range at my house & was looking to get one & also a black bear?

Rinehart has lots of 3D animal targets. They have a sheep one as well. I think Mckenzie targets has a similar one. I would think the shipping would kill you though, unless sportsmans warehouse or a archery shop special orders it for you.
    http://www.rinehart3d.com/products/#i33

Comment

Sportsman's Warehouse is an authorized Rinehart dealer so they could probably order it, but that thing sure is ugly for $525.

Comment

I'll agree with you on the looks, I found a big horn target that with a paint job would look like a nice dall. thanks for the help guys

Comment

The rinehart is a very nice target. I shoot them at the rabbit creek range in Anchorage. The one they have looks pretty nice and it is a rinehart I believe. Pricey though!

Comment

Originally posted by FullFreezer View Post
            I'm building a 90 yard bow range at my house & was looking to get one & also a black bear?
            a 90yard range where i suppose you will have an open invitation for us fellow members to come and shoot?

Comment

Originally posted by fishingyoda View Post
              a 90yard range where i suppose you will have an open invitation for us fellow members to come and shoot?
              might be. but I'm gonna be busy building the bow range & a 420 yard rifle range at the same time.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X