X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bilder
    replied
    Originally posted by shearej View Post
    Contact club president Lance Warnick (mscr@alaska.com) or treasurer Marsha Weatherford (marshaw@denalicommercial.com), they'll have a membership form they can send you, we'll try to get some membership forms out at the range soon. I'm one of the range captains, so if you have any questions about the course, let me know. Enjoy!

Jeff
    Hey thanks for the info. I have used the public range out there in the past and one of the range masters helped sight in my daughters bow a couple years ago. We got busy and did not had the time to get out and shoot last year so we are itching to get back at it. Figured we may as well join up and contribute rather than just use.

Leave a comment:

• shearej
    replied
    Contact club president Lance Warnick (mscr@alaska.com) or treasurer Marsha Weatherford (marshaw@denalicommercial.com), they'll have a membership form they can send you, we'll try to get some membership forms out at the range soon. I'm one of the range captains, so if you have any questions about the course, let me know. Enjoy!

Jeff

Leave a comment:

• bilder
    started a topic Northwest Archer's Association contact?

Northwest Archer's Association contact?

I am looking to join up this year so I can use the course out at Kincaid, but am unsure who to contact or where to get a sign up sheet.

Anyone out there a member who can send me the contact info? Cannot locate a website for them.

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X