• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kenai caribou

drew dc-001 hunt anyone hunt this before:question:

Originally posted by cromagnum1 View Post
    drew dc-001 hunt anyone hunt this before:question:
    There is a lot of information on the forum about that hunt. Best way would be to do a quick search for both Kenai Caribou and for DC001. Definitely a hard hunt. If you are successful, you have darn well earned it, that's for sure.

Comment

drew the tag 3 years ago and wow was it a butt whooping. Mostly due to the lack of planning on my side but the hunting trip turned into a good camping trip lol. But after i accepted defeat i was on the way out and passed a fish and game officer that told me to go in on the Hope side of the area mainly because you can drive pretty much all the way to the treeline then get started with your trek into the mountians. Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by NC Hunter View Post
        drew the tag 3 years ago and wow was it a butt whooping. Mostly due to the lack of planning on my side but the hunting trip turned into a good camping trip lol. But after i accepted defeat i was on the way out and passed a fish and game officer that told me to go in on the Hope side of the area mainly because you can drive pretty much all the way to the treeline then get started with your trek into the mountians. Good Luck
        Side bar - what part of NC? I'm on Rich and from NC.
        Originally posted by AGL4now
        Discovered that prayer helps sometimes. Also what a penis sheath looks like a few inches from my forehead.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
        Working...
        X