Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger45
    replied
    I enjoyed the ABA Banquet this year and I think I prefer the Sheraton location too. The memorial for Pat McCabe was very nice. I got a kick out of Tom Nelson speaking on hunting camp horrors and bad partners. As I listen to him I became aware that in my life I have had by far more good partners in the field, than bad. In fact I can only think of two guys I would never consider going out with again. If I had felt better (dang flu) I would have loved to talk with Mr. Nelson about some of the "great" hunting partner we can have :-) The auction went great, but again I was quite amused at how little out auctioneer knew about archery...but he tried hard and he is a hunter as well...now we just got to get him into a bow (not the tie either). Thanks ABA

Leave a comment:

• DrB
    replied
    It was my first ABA banquet . . . I really enjoyed it. Thanks for all who worked to make it a success.

The bows for the kids was a nice touch.

I'll be back . . .

Leave a comment:

• Ken R
    replied
    Thanks Spartan--gotta start saving more pennies or get luckier in the draws!

Leave a comment:

• Marc Taylor
    replied
    Your welcome, Alaska Gray, and pleased to meet you.

Wish I could have attended, but had company in town that I couldn't ignore.

Maybe next year!

Taylor

-[]--------->

Leave a comment:

• Spartan Gunner
    replied
    Bison Tag

The Bison Tag went for $6500...I have the others written down at home. Musk Ox went for $3100 I think.

Leave a comment:

• Ken R
    replied
    Did anyone compile the results of the auction(s)? I am mostly interested in how much the Delta Bison was auctioned for, but if the others were available that would be great too!

Leave a comment:

• logman 49
    replied
    Nice Event!

Drove up From Moose Pass and really enjoyed the evening. I got to visit with Mr. Nelson for a few minutes, and he seems like a great guy. We'll attend again next year if you promise I'll win something. I should have keep bidding on the raft rental, the buyer got one heck of a deal!

Leave a comment:

• Spartan Gunner
    replied
    Great Time!!

Awesome food and stories! It was great to meet a lot of great people and talk about bowhunting - all while raising money for a great cause!

My wife has a blast! She's stil holding out hope for a door prize...:topjob:

Leave a comment:

• Alaska Gray
    started a topic ABA banquet

ABA banquet

I want to say thank you to all that attended. It was a
    Another great banquet . It was great seeing old friends.

And not to forget to all our donors. Without them this would be possible

Mark (Wiggy's ) thank you for helping us out
    With a great at the last Minute!!!!

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X