Haul road up date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haul road up date

I just got back from a haul road trip. Lots of Boo. We saw big heards from Galbrith to Dead horse. The big bulls have shed. We shot 2 nice bulls at Galbrith. Our primary target was arctic fox but no luck. We were out for three days and saw 2 other hunters.
    No problems with truckers or pilot cars.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

www.arcticconcealment.com

weather...

What did you do to camp up there? I imagine it was just a bit cool out..

Comment

We camped at Galbriath. I have a topper on my truck and use a buddy heater. The buddy heater keeps the back of the truck toasty. It was -35 at night.
      A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

www.arcticconcealment.com

Comment

What? No pictures?

Comment

bou everywhere!

Just got some info from some friends who got two on saturday. And another group who got seven last week. Lots of bou near the gravel pit after the pass. Bou on both sides of the road. the road is in good shape wasnt real slick but he said it was a bit chilly. Only saw 4 groups total all weekend. Buddy said the truckers were real freindly. Good luck Hillbilly

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X