Valley 3D shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valley 3D shoot

This week end, is there any other traditional Bowers going to this shoot?

I am new to the sport and would at least talk with others.

George

Sorry, I'm going to a 4D shoot on Kodiak! ;p

Have fun!

Taylor

-[]------->

Comment

I'm going to be there, but I am going to leave the long bows at home. My 12 year old and 6 year old daughters will be shooting bows I made for them, but my 9 year old daughter and I will be shooting wheel bows.
      AKmud
      sigpic

The porcupine is a peaceful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Comment

Mud, you must be having such a great time with your girls....I am truly jealous!!
        The Alaska Life www.facebook.com/thealaskalife
        sigpic

~Spero Meliora~

Comment

In years past the Spring Bear shoot has been pretty popular with the Trad crowd. I can virutually guarantee there will be trad shooters there. Every trad shooter I have met at the 3d shoots has been friendly and very approachful. They tend to run in packs ...just walk up and introduce yourself and ask if you can join their group. I guarantee you will have more fun shooting with the Trad guys than with most compounders :cool:
          Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

Comment

Originally posted by hunt_ak View Post
            Mud, you must be having such a great time with your girls....I am truly jealous!!

You will be there before you know it! They grow up WAY too fast! Take advantage of every opportunity.
            AKmud
            sigpic

The porcupine is a peaceful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X